CrossLead V6 Release Notes
1. Collaborative Tasks: Now you can add teammates to your tasks! Include teammates who are logging time against the same task, or consolidate updates between the team under one tasks.
2. New way to share Status Updates: Now choose which teams receive your updates from your team's plans. We've replaced the flag icon with a paper airplane that allows you to first select all the teams that receive you update for their use in Presentations.
3. Metrics UI improvements: Add and edit target milestones, search for metrics faster, and create metrics right from the plan's details view.
4. Linked Accounts: Google, ActiveSync, and Exchange have been added to our supported list, with Google and Active Sync now for single user authentication.
5. CrossLead API v1: Now you can build your very own integration into the CrossLead Platform using our recently published API!
Upload files directly to your Console Embed Panel
Teams can customize their Profile and Project Fields
Export your team plans to a .csv file
More control over updating your plan's status updates (only edit the risk or just the percentage complete)