CrossLead Multi-Team Leader is our executive development program designed for senior management and their teams.
We deliver our programs in weekly modules spread over several weeks, Rather than taking you offline for extended periods. Each module will include a live interactive training session and a group exercise to practice applying the lessons.
CrossLeaders play a critical role in creating the conditions required for agile teams to be successful and maintain connections across the organization.
Not only will you learn the core capabilities of high-performing teams and the strategies for managing multi-team systems, you’ll also create real deliverables to implement immediately. Throughout the program, you’ll partner with other participants to pressure test your assumptions and review deliverables.
Each weekly module will include two learning segments that address both the individual skills and organizational processes needed to drive results.
How it Works
Rather than taking you offline for extended periods of time, the program will be delivered virtually in weekly modules of approximately 3-4 hours per week (for 5 weeks). Each module will include a LIVE interactive webinar, a self-guided practical exercise, and a small focus group session to discuss the concepts and pressure test your assumptions.
After this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a cross-team operating rhythm that enables rapid learning and feedback loops
- Leverage an agile planning and prioritization process to foster an environment of constant improvement
- Serve as role models by demonstrating leadership behaviors that encourage a growth mindset and team adaptability
- Contribute to the enterprise’s rolling planning process
- Learn the skills to lead in a post-pandemic world